Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend!!!

Another Weekend!!!
This week there was snow alert...
I was anxiously waiting snow fall to do my best hobby here.
Skiing @ our apartment ski area.
Our ski area is actually a small hill made of grass, but we convert it to our ski area during snowfall...
When snow started I started disturbing Mr.K.V to go out and ski.
But he insisted to finish my household activities particularly cleaning (our Sundays are meant for cleaning) before we go out.
I knew that Mr.K.V won't take me out if I don't complete the stuffs he mentioned.
So I finished off my duties to go out. (It reminded me of a child finishing home work quickly to go out to play).
Around 4.00P.M we went out with our new cam.
Mr.K.V wanted to take snaps with his new cam and I wanted to play with the snow.
When he was busy taking snaps I was busy playing with the snow and skiing....

Some of the snaps with our new cam are posted here.
Have a look at Mr.K.V's photographic skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment